Friday, August 11, 2006

My next favorite, have to make it, sweater comes from...

Vogue Knitting???? Could it be? Why, yes it could!


Remember this?

Remember I said I was looking for a cardigan to make out of it - something with cables and a shawl collar?

When I finally got my VK (which the Borders in Mission Valley didn't even have one day AFTER the official newstand date), I saw this:

Perfect, wouldn't you say? Make that 16 sweaters I'll be making from my stash. Actually, I'm one ball short. So a trip to Common Threads can't be far behind.

4 Comments:

Blogger Erica Bunker said...

I have fallen in love with that same sweater. I'm picturing a similar outfit with a pair of nice wool tweed pants.

1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute!!

I really need to pick up the new Vogue.

1:05 PM  
Blogger Disentangled said...

Great match! Too bad about having to go back to Common Threads ;-)

1:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks, I would totally go to Rebeccas today, but I am already going to my other monthly SNB today... but i can go next week!! Now that I have no man to keep me occupied on Saturdays I can knit with the gals more!!

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home