Thursday, May 11, 2006


As you can probably guess by the picture, I don't have much knitting to share today. I am at the shoulder shaping for my shop sample, but you can only see so many pictures of brown cables before you think, "who cares?". My giant doily is becoming larger, I would like to have it finished for Sunday, when I go to a play, but I don't know if that is possible, I have a skein of the yarn I need on order and don't know when it will be here.

Just so you know, the above photograph was taken when K and I went wine tasting in Temecula 2 San Diego trips ago. The wine there was adequate, nothing to write home about, but after the first tasting, you don't care as much about the wine ;-)

Have fun!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice picture! : D

1:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least you have a terrific photo to show for that trip!

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home