Tuesday, May 02, 2006

How do you spell r-e-l-i-e-f?


This is how I do it. Fun times!
Since basically all food makes me nauseas in one way or another, I've taken to drinking what my husband called "that elderly nutritional supplement". That's right, an unfortunate incident with onions yesterday has made me foresake any food except pseudo baby food and simple carbs. Since I don't want my hair to fall out or anything, I figured I should probably get some nutrients too. Hence, the Ensure. I just cracked one open. It's not exactly like a fine Merlot, but it's not bad. Oh that's the other tragedy - no wine. No food and no wine? It's like being in hell! When does this hell end? May 18th - the day my last exam is done.
Anyway, onto the knitting! I've gotten a lot done on Sitcom Chic over the last couple of days, and its making me really excited to finish this sweater. The miles and miles of stockinette are almost over. Once the second sleeve is done, I get to start the eyelet detailing and raglan decreases.
I've been carrying out my most recent yarn purchase in my car for a couple of weeks now, but it's time for it to come out of the automobile and be seen by the world. I took advantage of Elann's Cotton Tape 50% off sale and bought enough in a rose color to make this:
Here's a photo of the color, too. Can't wait to get started. It will make a lovely sweater to slip on to go out for a quick summer supper. It's hard to find just the right shade of rose, but I think this is it. On the screen, it looked hot pink, which would have been OK, but I was overjoyed when I saw the actual color.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohhh... another Shingle! Just finished mine last weekend - just need to get DH to take some pictures!

4:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that pink!!! : D

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home