Thursday, February 21, 2008

A Sock

After writing about how I haven't been inspired by socks for awhile, I went out and bought some Noro Kureyon Sock yarn. The start of the sock was shown in my last post. Now, I have managed to have one finished sock. I started the second sock last night. Unfortunately my toe on my second sock is going to be different than the toe on the first but I don't feel like tearing it out and starting again. I also screwed up on my guesset and heal on the first one, so I think I will correct that problem on the second. I like the stripes on these socks and the Kureyon yarn actually isn't bad to wear, and is sort of nice on the feet, in fact, I didn't want to take the sock off and wanted to wear it out right away. Of course, I did take it off because going out with two totally different socks probably wouldn't have been appropriate.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the colors of that yarn! I also like your rib pattern.

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home