Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Look at Me, Look at Me!

I got to wear my new sweater today - and I was so thrilled when I finally got to put it on:

100_0128

Can't you tell?! It fits perfectly! Trust me, I had my doubts because I tried it on frequently and it just seemed a little wonky. Blocking did the trick, though. When I put it on, it was still a little damp but I just couldn't wait. Today was the last day of this little "cold" spell we've been having so I really wanted to wear it today before it was too late. The specs are:

Pattern: Cozy V-Neck Pullover, designed by Stephanie Japel, published in Fitted Knits
Yarn: Cascade Eco Wool +, which is the dyed version of Eco Wool
Needle: Size 10, for both stockinette and ribbing portions
Size: 42" chest

I LOVE this sweater! It's one of my favorites that I've ever made. So, it just goes to show you that even if it doesn't look so great while you're knitting it, you never can tell how wonderful it will be in the end.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats- it's lovely, and looks like it fits you perfectly! (Great photo of you, too, BTW.)

11:32 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

I love it!

12:00 AM  
Blogger Disentangled said...

Looks great! I can see you wearing that a lot!

9:53 AM  
Blogger Vegan Pi said...

That looks great on you! So flattering and stylish. I love it.

4:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks fabulous - congrats!!

5:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW!! I love the color!

4:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay, it looks fabulous on you! I love it!

8:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, it came out so nice! Perfect fit!

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home