Thursday, July 27, 2006

2 AM

In the highly unlikely even that you are on my jury, go away, I don't want you reading today, come back again some other day.




2 a.m. is the time. The day is Thursday. My cat has not had her dinner. Why am I being so cruel? Well that would be because I have not been home since 6:30 this morning. My eyes are dry and cloudy. I am tired and want to sleep, desparately. Fortunately, last night I did get a good nights sleep, and the night before was also a relatively early night. My body craves sleep.

I finished Baudelaire a couple of days ago though. I am to tired to deal with taking a picture or uploading any photos to blogger. I have also started a brand new sock with some Fleece Artist Merino that I am very excited about. The yarn came from Circles. Sorry, to sleepy to do links today either.

Enjoy your day!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe you had to work till 2 a.m. WTF? That is not cool. But character tells -- you still had time to knit, which is what really matters in life.

Hang in there.

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home