Thursday, February 16, 2006

Sorry, I Have no Photos Today

Due to a computer glitch, and time constraints, no photos will be posted today. I can't get connected to the office network from my computer. Could have something to do with my dsl installation, but I don't know how to fix the problem :(
I almost dropped out of the Olympics twice yesterday because I thought my raglan shaping was or would be too long. Turns out that even without completing the decreases, I had the right number of stitches on the needle and had just the right length. Needless to say, I am trapped by brioche and stuck still in the competition. Can't bow out gracefully if the work isn't completely screwed up.
Bottom line, back is done, front is cast on, 1/2 row is completed with the front. Now I have to get back to work. I have to be in Andover, MA at 2, which means I have to figure out where Andover is...

1 Comments:

Blogger wenders said...

Hey, Andover is North. Just get on 93 and driiiiiiiiiive. :)

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home