Sunday, February 12, 2006

After all of the last-minute wranglings with trying to change my Knitting Olympics project, I ultimately decided to stick with my original choice. At 2 p.m. on Friday, I was still having misgivings about what edging to use, and it was all too uncertain. I figured that there wouldn't be time to fix anything I didn't like and would put too much pressure on me. So, I cast on for my original choice.

I got to thinking that I have never actually showed you a photo of my planned project, Katy, so I have posted one here. I'm using Cotton-Ease in Ice Blue, and so far, I've finished the back. I figure I have to keep to a pretty strict schedule in order to finish on time. During the week, I don't have a lot of time to knit, so I'm trying to stick to this schedule:

1. By Sunday night, finish at least 6 inches of the front.
2. By the end of the next week (Friday), finish the front.
3. Finish both sleeves by next Sunday.
4. Spend the next week finishing.

It's an ambitious schedule with a lot of wiggle room. I have an exam on Friday that I feel very unprepared for, so I'm giving myself lots of time to study. Who knows what will come up the next week? By trying to follow this schedule, I should finish with no problem.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I though I was knitting fast... but you are blowing me out of the water!

9:54 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Looks great!

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home