Sunday, September 16, 2007

Drop-Stitch Tank FO!

I'm about an hour away from finishing Molly Ringwald, but my last ball of yarn ending up getting into a tangled mess. Rather than dealing with that, I picked up the Drop Stitch Tank from Fitted Knits that I ended up abandoning in mid-August to knit Picovoli and the Lutea Lace Shouldered Shell. So, here it is:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Pattern: Drop Stitch Tank from Fitted Knits
Yarn: Noro Lily, 6.5 skeins
Needles: Size 7 for body, Size 5 for neckband
Modifications: I didn't make buttonholes around the neckline so I made the neckband narrower. Other than that, I made the pattern as written. It fits well, although I wonder if I should have made a smaller size. It stretches a lot and as I wear it, it continues to grow. Overall, I'm happy with it, although it was a drag to knit towards the end.

As the weather cools down, I've been inspired to pull out some of my FO's from last winter. I'm working on one now and hopefully, I'll finish it soon and have photos for you.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Jscothammerquist said...

Wow ! That looks Great.
I love that book and that tank has been on my loist to knit, perhaps next summer.
Right now I am thinking of that wrap cardigan.

11:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic! I love the color, the fit looks good on you too.

2:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the size looks fine. Color looks good with the white, too. Good idea not to do the buttons. I hate sewing on buttons!

9:14 PM  
Blogger Disentangled said...

Have I told you that I love that color? ;-) It came out great AND I really like the no button neck line. It's a nice feature.

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home