Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Cabled Cardigan

Well, I decided to go with the moss stitch diamond cable motif for my cardigan. So far, I am liking it well enough. I have finished the easy bit with the left front and now have to figure out what to do about the armscythe shaping and to figure out how to make it a yoke type sweater.

While I consider that I am going to start the back of the sweater. The back is going to be without cables and will simply be garter stitch above the fancy rib bit.


For my traveling project I have a sock. The sock has a fancy cuff and is pretty much stockinette stitch for the rest. It is a Nancy Bush sock, the Traveler's Sock from Knitting on the Road.

Finally, I think I made my final Fenway appearance for the season :-(

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The sweater and the sock are both looking lovely. Got to remember to ask you to define armscythe for me!

2:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ooh... that cardigan is going to be purty!!

Go Sox!

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home