Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Blueberry Cap Sleeve Cardigan

Here's another FO that I finished on Saturday. It took a lot of effort to even make it wearable because it's one of those patterns where row gauge has a big effect on how it fits. My row gauge was somewhat off, so I had to do a little tweaking. Plus I ran out of buttons so I had to get creative.

Stats:

Pattern: Caramel Cap Sleeve Cardigan from Spring 2004 IK
Yarn: Bamboo by Crystal Palace. Bamboo is a worsted weight 100% bamboo multi-plied yarn
Needles: Size 7 Addi Naturals circular needles
Overall thoughts: I liked the pattern overall. It didn't have any errors and it had some interesting shaping techniques. I'm assuming that mine didn't turn out well due to gauge issues. The yarn is not my favorite. It has a wonderful feel - like silk - except that it stretches out like crazy. It survived a trip in the washing machine quite well, though and it even spent some time in the dryer.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks great on you! Love the color : )

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home