Saturday, March 25, 2006

I guess it's not a surprise...



what decade does your personality live in?

quiz brought to you by lady interference, ltd


Well, at least I'm a product of my childhood and not a throwback to some decade I never even lived through (I actually thought I might be a throwback to the '60's). Yes, I grew up in the 1980's, so that makes me...old. I go to school with people in their early 20's and I found myself becoming very annoyed, hostile and defensive with a classmate who was trying to show me how to use Microsoft Excel, which made me chuckle on the inside because I used to be the little piss ant who was annoying the older folks - the pre-computer, typewriter folks. But now, I'm the fossil. Look little girl, I was around when Microsoft was invented, I wanted to say. I've been using Excel since before you were born! Yup, I'm old.

Obviously, no knitting content here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeanette said...

FYI: My decade was the 90's. How boring does that make me?

5:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok clearly I was born in the wrong decade. I ended up a 50's gal raised in the 80's, go figure. Actually no huge surprise, I've always been a fan of the poodle skirt and the Big Bopper (Buddy Holly). I couldn't wait for 50's Day at school.

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home