Monday, November 21, 2005

Crappy Weekend

There hasn't been much knitting going on this weekend because most of my time has been filled with have-to's. My weekends tend to be that way lately. I'm looking forward to next weekend when it shouldn't be too bad. I have a programming assignment due tomorrow and a midterm on Tuesday morning. I spent several hours yesterday fighting with one of my programs, and that was after spending the morning assisting at a Beginning Scarf Class at the Grove. Today was more programming hell, although I did manage to knit a few rows.

There is some good news. No, I'm not going to tell you that I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico. But, I did finish my socks! That's good, right? I've also knitted one and a half repeats on Birch. Each row takes FOREVER, and I can't say that it's a fun knitting project. The lace is pretty simple, so it's going to get awfully repetitive doing 30 repeats. Luckily, on average, the patterns calls for 1 decrease on each row, so eventually it's going to start moving quickly, just when I can't standing knitting another stitch on it.



I've also knitted about 3 repeats on my Backyard Leaves scarf. I'd have to say it's my favorite proejct right now and I'm really looking forward to getting it done. Although, with these 80+ degree days, I can't imagine ever wearing it.

I don't have much else to post about. I'm kind of in a funk due to all of the homework issues. I haven't even started studying for my midterm, either, so tomorrow is going to be equally awful. The quarter is almost over though. I just have to hang in there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home