Tuesday, December 09, 2008

East Coast Update

Hey all! The weather here in Boston has turned frosty. We even had a some white stuff falling from the sky this weekend.The thermostat has dipped. It is time for hot cocoa, hot tea, warm socks & sweaters.

Sadly, even though it is definitely sweater knitting time my knitting mojo seems to have taken an extended vacation. What this means is that I haven't had the motivation to do knitting for myself, but I have been plugging away at projects for other people. I am about 3 sleeve inches away from finishing a sweater for a dear, pregnant, friend now on the west coast (she knows all about this, she even selected the sweater, so I figure it is safe to blog about it). There is a decent chance that this will be done before the baby is born (baby isn't due for months and months).
I have also started a secret project (Rav link). I had a brief return of my mojo and started this, then the mojo started to fade, but I am still working away at it. In the meantime, I have been doing lots and lots of reading.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Would love to hear about what you have been reading! There is a tiny, tiny bit of me that is envious of the snow--it's warm and muggy here today.

10:25 AM  
Blogger arianna said...

Oooh yes, what have you been reading?? :)

C will LOVE the sweater, yay. (i do, too! i'm jealous, and if i ever were to change my mind & want children, i hope you'll do me the same honor of making me a maternity sweater!)

i like the secret project thus far, as well. i'm curious to know the deal...someday. :)

miss you!!! xo

10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Snow? What's that? :P

I do love the sweater! Now how to address the issue of taking a flattering pic of me in it...

1:26 PM  
Blogger wenders said...

I concur - what have you been reading?!

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home