Tuesday, October 10, 2006

More Socks


With a three day weekend I was fortunate enough to have plenty of time to knit. My lump of brown lace is close to what I am going to call done, but isn't very picture worthy. The Lump is so close that much of my weekend knitting time was spent working on it, but since it took an hour to go through each row, I needed some quick knitting fixes and I therefore finished the Ripple Weave Sock from the Fall VK. I changed this pattern and knit them from the toe up instead of cuff down. I did this mostly because the 2 skeins of Claudia's Handpainted that I had didn't feel like it would be enough and I didn't want to run out at the toe. I had JUST enough yarn to finish the socks, but my leg may be shorter than that called for in the pattern.

I also bought some Trek sock yarn this weekend and made a toe. I don't know what my actual sock will look like, but I wanted to see if I could do a sock with star decrease type toe from toe up.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooohhh, ahhh! I'm loven your blue socks! Great color. Can't wait to see your lace : )

3:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So.. Could you do a star of various points from the toe up? Enquiring minds want to know!

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home