Thursday, April 02, 2009

Still Alive


Just in case you were wondering, I am still alive, and so is K. I am doing a bit of knitting here and there. Been working regularly. Have tried yoga podcasts (did one for the abs yesterday, and I think if I do it regularly my abs will improve). I have also been taking more photos. Since this isn't a photoblog, I am not bothering to share them here, well, except for the photo above my randomness here. I have gone back into the darkroom, and boy am I loving it (the above is digital not film).
Oh, I will be in San Diego later this month. Can't wait to get away from here (love ya Boston, but I need a vacation)

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Glad to see you back online!

10:54 AM  
Anonymous Lissy said...

I think it's neat that this is practically your front porch! Have a great trip.

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home