Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Fair Isle Vest

I have actually completed an adult garment. Granted, it doesn't have sleeves, but that may just be the key to my success with it. I almost ran out of steam on it and cast on for two other projects before I finished the last of it. But, in the end, I persevered and now it's done! It's blocking and I snapped some photos of it while it dries.

100_0261

100_0262

I've tried it on and it fits pretty well, so hopefully blocking won't change that. I could use a couple of inches in the body for a more flattering fit, and I think I'll get it when the fair isle bits block out. I hope to have modeled photos soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger arianna said...

That's really beautiful! Nice work. :)

10:05 AM  
Blogger Disentangled said...

lovely! the colors are great!

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home